Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Passion of the Christ

Glory the Lord.

I am watching this movie "The Passion of the Christ". I know this movie is controversial, but I don't care what's the controversial part. I am still tearing when I watch it because I know that my Lord who died for my sin, clean my sin with his death, then raise up for me to


Matthew and Mark

Matthew 26:36-46: Pressed in Gethsemane
39 …. He fell on His face and prayed, saying My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but as You will.
42 Again, going away a second time, He prayed, saying, My Father, if this cannot pass away unless I drink it, Your will be done.

Matthew 27:33-56: Crucified
46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? That is, My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?
50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up His spirit.

Mark 14:32-42: Experiencing Gethsemane
35 … He fell on the ground and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour would pass from Him.
36 And He said, Abba Father, all things are possible to You; remove this cup from Me; yet not what I will, but what You will.

Luke 23:26-49: Crucified
34 And Jesus said, Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.

No comments: