Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Shouldn't Be Alive

We just watched "I Shouldn't Be Alive - Dive into Danger." I think I like this documentary series.

"Dive Into Danger" was first on air on 15 December 2006. It is the 6 episode in season, i.e. episode 19 of total. It talks about "In March 2002, when filming for a documentary they were making, two divers, Melissa Armstrong and Captain David Tomlinson, became stranded in the Pacific Ocean when their boat drifts away from them. As they believe help is not coming, they make a decision to swim for shore miles away or die trying.'

I Shouldn't Be Alive (also known as Alive in the UK) is a documentary television series that airs on multiple networks in the United States, the U.K., and Australia. Discovery's Animal Planet's I Shouldn't Be Alive is made by Darlow Smithson Productions, a UK-based production company.

The show features accounts of individuals and groups caught in dangerous scenarios, presented both through interviews and dramatic reenactments. Furthermore, it has been renewed for a fifth season scheduled to begin on January 5, 2011.

No comments: