Sunday, September 21, 2008

5 am

It has been a long time that I did not add any new receipts in here because I am too tired to find new ones. Life is not easy when I couldn't fall asleep after 5 am. I feel that I am getting old because wake up early all the time usually happen on older people.

We have tried and modified the receipts of steamed bun, steamed cake, milk+butter+bread several times and I am satisfied about them. We make steamed cake every morning as our breakfast, make steamed bun during weekend. We also put dark chocolate or milk+butter+sugar into steamed bun and they both tasted good.

I should say that yesterday was the first time we tried to put dark chocolate and milk+butter+sugar into steamed bun. They were good and we couldn't control ourselves and ate them all.

No comments: