Sunday, September 11, 2011

10th Anniversary of 9/11 Attacks

Ten days before Sep. 11, 2001, I stood on the roof of the WTC (World Trade Center) to enjoy the view with my ex-boyfriend.

Everybody was talking together and stood in front of computer while I walked into the office in USDA, Beltsville, MD, USA in the morning of Sep. 11, 2001. I could see shocking, scare and confusion on their face. Then everybody was asked to go home because USDA is federal building which makes it a possible target of terrorist attack.

I couldn't do anything except watching TV news again and again with tears whole day in that day. My friend works in the USPTO (US Patent and Trademark Office) told me that he saw the thick smoke from the Pentagon in his office before he was asked to go home.

I will go back there one day in the future to memorize those people who died in that day and hope their family and friends will find enough peace to themselves. The most important is that I want to see its rebirth.

9/11 Anniversary (by NY Daily News)
Share Your Story: The September 11th Memory Wall
Rebirth


No comments: