Monday, April 6, 2009

Fly Larvae

It was so disgusted for what I saw yesterday.

We packed one small bag of garbage (ps. the size of grocery checkout bag) before we went to school. It was only half full, but we decided to throw it out because there are some chicken bones and vegetable residues. When we walked close to landlord's garbage bin (ps. those big green ones that you can see everywhere in Brisbane. I am not sure it is 240 or 140 L), we smelled something stink. When we open the lid, the bin was almost full and cover with many white fly larvae. I threw our small bag of garbage in and almost puked.

We don't know what's going on. I don't understand what garbages that landlord have put into the garbage in. I never saw this situation in my life before. It is so disgusted.

No comments: