Wednesday, November 5, 2008

National Flag

Definition of "National Flag" in wiki: A national flag is a flag that symbolises a country. The flag is flown by the government, but usually can be flown by citizens of that country as well. Both public and private buildings such as schools and courthouses often fly the national flag. In some countries, the national flags are only flown from non-military buildings on certain flag days.

The president of my home country said that our people have no right and no freedom to show our national flag in our own country because it would upset the politician from other country which swears to take over my country. It is really sad.

I don't watch international game, sport, or competition because my national flag is not allowed to appear in public. I drop my tears when I see every other medal winner raises his/her national flag proudly to honor and share his/her happiness to his/her home people, because I know that my home people are not allowed to do this. I feel that the whole world is forced me to erase my origin.

No comments: