Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rock and birds' dropping

Yesterday was a bad luck day. Twisting my ankle by rock and getting birds' droppings on my head all happened in the same day.

We will rush to bus stop every morning. The granny flat we rent is behind a house. We have to walk through a 45 degree slope to reach landlord's parking space, then followed by driveway with 30 degree angle to road side. When we walked down yesterday morning, I stepped onto a fist-size rock on the driveway and twisted my ankle right away. If my husband did not hold my hand, I think I would fall and roll down the driveway because it hurt so much and made me lose my balance when I stepped on it. We have thought about if we should go back to our flat and put ice on my ankle. We decided to go to our bus stop because we would miss the hourly bus schedule if we went back to our flat and I have many experiments need to do today.

I always go to my husband's office to eat lunch together. After lunch, we will take a walk a little bit. I felt something dropping on my head while we were walking. In the beginning, I thought it might be leaf because we were under a tree. I found it was birds' droppings when my hand tried to move the "stuff" away. Disgusted! Then I felt the arm part of my light jacket was wet. Well, there was birds' droppings, too. Sigh! Yesterday really sucks.

No comments: