Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chocolate monster

We used to buy 10-20 bags after certain holidays such as Valentine Day, Halloween holiday, Christmas/New Year holidays in US because they are on sale after these certain holidays. This makes sure that we can eat several pieces of chocolate every day. We think that we are chocolate monster.

The chocolate is more expensive in Australia, then we won't be able to eat them like we did in US. We saw chocolate is on sale last night. Two packs (250 g/pack) 5 AUD. We bought them without any consideration. Only chocolates are taxed in all the goods we bought yesterday. Sigh! Why do they tax chocolate? I need chocolate to keep myself alive. I think that they discriminate people who need chocolate to survive. ^_^ Just joking.

I just asked my husband that can I....? I did not even finish my sentence, but my husband said that he knew that I mean "eating chocolate". I asked him how could he know I meant "eating chocolate". He said that my tone tell my secrete.

No comments: